Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wow!

So here I am posting. I really, really, REALLY want to do a better job with this. My sisters, Mom, and I started a weight loss challenge over a year ago and used a blog to keep track of how we were doing and where we were. It was great for me. I lost all my baby weight and a little more (unfortunately, I've gained a good 10 pounds back, but I'm working on that), but whenever I had a minute to blog, I would usually blog there instead of here. When we wrapped all that up, I thought, "Oh...I need to write about Alden's baptism, our trip to Utah, how Jacob has grown, the crazy things that Hyrum has done, how smart Thobe is, that I just felt overwhelmed. I also am still adjusting to that 4th child, was recently called as our ward's Primary president, and am trying to keep up with all the new things my kids are doing, so I just haven't blogged. Every Sunday I think I'll do it, and I just don't (a three hour nap is much more appealing). Anyway, I should be cleaning my kitchen now, but I just wanted to promise myself that I'm going to do better. I hope that I'll be able to catch up, but if I can't, I'll start from today. My kids are growing before my eyes, they are saying and doing amazing things, and I'm frustrated with myself that these moments will be forgotten if I don't write them down. So I'm going to do better. Hopefully new posts will once again freckle my blog.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Just as rock beats scissors and scissors beats paper . . . so 3-hour nap on Sunday beats blogging every time. :)

Melissa Monday said...

Becca, you make me laugh. How I miss your witty ways!