Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hyrum The Photographer

I forgot to add on my last post that Hyrum loves to get he camera and take pictures. He'll often go outside and just shoot away. I always get such a laugh at looking at all the pictures he's taken. It really gives me a glimpse into his mind. Here are a few of my favorites that he's taken:
These are the water bottles that he dumped not too long after this picture was taken--I wonder if that act was premeditated.
These are the cars he lined up so neatly and then wanted to capture his work in a picture, I guess.
Doesn't this look like a picture from those "Guess the what this is" books?
I have a bunch of these shots, which by the way, are perhaps my favorite.
This one I'm thinking of entering in a photo contest.
Hmmmm... how does this thing work?
Another photo contest contestant.
We've got lots of pictures like this of Jacob. Jacob poses for Hyrum more than anyone else.
Thobe's tonsils.
Here's our phographer now.
An action shot of Alden playing the Wii.
He was even able to capture a bit of Michael's crazy side...
And my beauty.
What a sneaky guy!

0 comments: