Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jacob is Four Months Old!!!

I can't believe that my Jacob is 4 months old. He turned four months on Sunday. I also can't believe what a bad blogger I've been too. Oh well. Jacob is an incredible baby. He is so happy and pleasant. He loves to just sit in his swing for hours and hours and hours. He also loves the mobile that hangs in his crib. He loves warm baths, cuddling, and his pacifier too. He absolutely LOVES his daddy and his brothers. It's so much fun to watch his face light up when he sees them. It's really hard to imagine what our lives were like before he was born. He's just so sweet.



One of my favorite things about Jacob is how happy and excited he gets when he sees one of us or when he's about to eat. He starts kicking his legs and waving his arms in the air. Just this week he started giggling. Yesterday when I walked in the room he just started smiling and laughing and flailing his body every which way. It was very, very cute!


He also is very verbal. He jabbers more than most of our kids did when the were his age. He seriously sounds like he can say, "Mom" and "Hola." I know that sounds ridiculous, but it really sounds like can do that. He loves for us to make sounds that he can copy, and he loves us to stick our tongues out at him so that he can copy that too. As many of you know, when I'm concentrating, I stick my tongue out. Often when I'm concentrating and holding Jacob, I'll look down, and he'll have his tongue out too, trying to get my attention. It's very, very cute!

1 comments:

Lisa Alger said...

Too Cute!! You have such a wonderful family and I love to be able to watch them grow up from afar. Hope all is going well.