Thursday, March 6, 2008

A New Little Hansgen Boy


Yesterday, March 5, around 9:00 a.m., my newest nephew, Joshua Wells Hansgen, was born to Diane, my charming and lovely sister, and her husband, Doug, who is also charming but not so lovely. Joshua is by far their smallest baby weighing in at 7 lbs. 14 oz and only 18 inches long. As you can see from the pictures, he really is adorable. His three older brothers, Davin, James, and Bridger, are very excited (so I hear) about the new baby too.

I am also excited about this new little guy (clearly) and have been dying to see him! Emily sent the pictures to Michael's phone last night, and I finally got to view them an hour or so ago. My mom learned how to upload pictures to her computer and sent me the pictures I have here (who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks, right mom?). Anyway, I'm very excited to see my new little friend in person. I must admit that this is by far the worst part of living far away from home. I don't like it one bit!

Congrats, Di and Doug! I love and miss you so much!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I can't believe that you both have all boys! That is so crazy. I know Kristi had a couple of girls, does she have any boys? My niece's Amy and Heather are funny because Amy has 3 boys with one on the way and Heather has 4 girls. I said it will be interesting to see what Amber has. Right now she only has one boy.

Becca said...

I love how you can see someone taking a picture with their camera phone.

You guys certainly DO have all boys!