Thursday, May 1, 2014

Growing UP


I can't believe that Alden will turn 12 this month. He is kind of past that cutsy stage where he is always saying things that are so cute and fun and make us laugh. He does make us laugh. He loves to tell jokes and has a very fun sense of humor (it is much like Michael's, which may be scary to a few of you). He is really growing up. He is conscientious, caring and helpful. He never complains when I ask him to help me. He is always willing to do anything I ask from simply running upstairs and grabbing my cell phone to doing the arduous task of cleaning the basement. He seriously does not complain. I can't say how much I appreciate his happy and willing disposition. I feel like I am the luckiest mom in the world to have him as my oldest son. I truly am blessed.

1 comments:

Lisa Alger said...

He's sure grown up. Time flies.