Friday, May 8, 2009

ABCs and Temple

Hyrum loves to sing. He loves to sit next to me while I play the piano and he sings. I'll often hear him singing as he plays with his toys, and anything that has music is his thing. He'll often say, "I'm dancing, Mom," while he dances his little jig. It's so much fun to hear him singing a song. Recently we bought a camera so I can finally show you what a little singer he is. I have included a video of him trying to sing the ABCs, even with Thobe's cute distractions.


He also loves building things with Legos. I guess I should say one thing rather than things. Whenever he puts Legos together, he says, "Look, temple, Mom. Temple." Then he breaks into singing the Primary song, "I Love to See the Temple." Although this video doesn't have one of his multicolored Lego temples, it does have him singing this song.

1 comments:

Lisa Alger said...

Too cute!! Hyrum looks like he was pretty thirsty. I loved the songs. Happy Mother's day!!