Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Announcing Joseph Allen Humphries


On November 25, 2008, my newest nephew was born. My little brother, John, and his amazing wife, Lindsay, had their first baby. Poor Lindsay was in labor for over 12 hours (I'm sure she can give you the exact number of hours and minutes) and did it all naturally without any drugs. I think she's awesome! The coolest thing is that she and my brother now have a beautiful baby boy that I can't wait to hug and hold and see. My brother vowed he would never change a diaper, but if your read Lindsay's blog, he's already changed many. I talked to John (my brother) the day his new little guy was born. It was such an emotional experience. I am so happy for him and Lindsay and love their entire little family so much. Not being able to be part of these special moments is most definitely the worst part about living so far away.

1 comments:

Lora said...

Melissa, Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I miss you and hope you are enjoying the Christmas season with your boys. We are doing well and keeping busy. I need to get the pictures off my camera so I can update my blog! Congrats on becoming an aunt again. I hope to talk to you soon!