Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeling Happy

Although I should be doing 100 other things, I just want to write and say how happy I am and how blessed I feel. I think I have the greatest kids in the whole wide world. They are really great! They try so hard to be good. Thobe had an assignment the other day to fill out a star that said,, "I am special because..." and Thobe wrote, "I am special because I am good." I hung that next to my phone. Whenever I see it I think, "He is good. All my boys are just so good." I love them so much. 

I also feel so grateful for Michael. He's so good to me and patient with me. I can't say how grateful I am for all he does. I love to be with him. He's my very best friend. I'm so grateful that God blessed me with him.

Maybe it's because we've had a few warm days after an extremely hard winter, but I just feel so blessed and so happy. I know that God lives and that he loves me and my family. I'm so grateful that he blessed me with Michael and my boys and also incredible parents, siblings, in-laws and friends. I love this beautiful Earth and am so grateful that I know where all these blessings originate. I truly am grateful for all God does for me.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Doesn't the hope of spring just brighten everything around you? I just feel a bit lighter with a break in the weather.

Thanks for posting such a positive and uplifting post.

Here's to lots of happy days!

Linds said...

happiness is a wonderful feeling, isn't it? I love those moments when I just feel like bursting out in laughter and smiling at everyone I see because I feel so happy for the blessings in my life. I'm actually grateful for the rough, not so happy days, because if it weren't for them, the amazingly joyful happy days wouldn't be nearly as treasured and appreciated. :) love you! ps. I need to send you some money.